We are dedicated to developing skilled candidates with competencies needed in the workplace. Our Career Pathways programming is a series of innovative and flexible training models that bring together industry leaders to identify skill gaps among high-demand occupations in targeted industry sectors. Engaging area employers in the training process ensure comprehensive baseline training that creates a foundation for workforce success. Highlights of our unique local training model includes:
- Industry led identification of area workforce skill gaps
- Development of career paths with advancement opportunities
- Identification of competencies required for credentials
- Curriculum evaluation and planning
- Career exploration and guidance
- Talent recruitment, assessment, and training
- On the job training experiences
- Access to careers in high demand occupations
Our Upcoming Menu of Programming Includes:
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Workforce Buffalo C-TECH Program - Hands on Technology Training: Short Term Training for Long Term Careers!
- Dates and Times: Beginning on September 8th, 2020 8:30 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M. weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Course description: This four-week C-Tech training program will provide students with foundations in: Telecommunications, Network Cabling, Copper and Fiber Optics, 5G Systems, and Grounding and Bonding. Successful students will learn industry endorsed skills, and earn five nationally recognized C-Tech credentials. All classes will be held at Catholic Charities' Workforce and Education East Delavan site in Buffalo. Tuition assistance is available to eligible unemployed candidates.
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 716.819.9845 ext. 1430